Schneider Electric FireTek Smoke Alarms (755LPSMA4) are a small investment for your customers, considering they protect their most valuable assets; family, friends and home. The high-quality, robust electronics are designed for reliability, to ensure early detection and warning from hazardous smoke and fire.
Did you know that when you are asleep you lose your sense of smell? In the event of a fire, the smell of smoke will not wake you. Your life depends on the ability to hear the audible alarm, which is why you should have multiple smoke alarms installed in your home, and they should always be interconnected.
Nowadays, most homes are filled with synthetic materials i.e. foam rubber in lounge chairs and mattresses, nylons in curtains, and plastics in consumer goods. Photoelectric alarms respond faster to larger smoke particles caused by synthetic materials. Hence, photoelectric smoke alarms provide the earliest detection of a fire hazard in the home, so occupants can escape quickly and safely
All Schneider Electric FireTek Smoke Alarms incorporate photoelectric detection technology, which reliably detects smoke from smouldering fires – the most common and highest risk type of fire in residential environments.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for modern housing: surface mounted, sleek and stylish
- Fast response and maximum protection with Photoelectric technology
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery with a lifetime of 10 years to ensure low maintenance
- Easily accessible built-in test/hush buttons for ease of testing
- Loud alarm indication at 85dB within three metres
- Wirelessly Interconnectable up to 40 units for seamless integration