The French appliance brand has launched its maiden iOS mobile application offering both product and culinary information at a touch of a finger.
23 March, 2012
The number of companies looking to reach out to their customers ‘on the go’ is growing at a phenomenal rate.
As a recent entrant, De Dietrich has launched their first iOS mobile application, called ‘World of De Dietrich’, now available for free download on both iPhone and iPad. Here are the highlights:
– Descriptions and specifications of the latest De Dietrich products, including the newly unveiled ‘Jewels in the Kitchen’ 2012 collection.
– Product tips at a glance.
– Recipes by 30 top chefs from around the world, updated every month.
– Online reservations for complimentary cooking demonstrations by professional chefs, allowing customers to better understand the usage of De Dietrich appliances at home.
– A 360-degree virtual tour of the La Galerie De Dietrich showroom, including a listing of culinary events and workshops at the location organised by De Dietrich, and more…
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Developed with the hybrid workspace and employee wellbeing in mind, Woven Image’s award-winning Embossed Acoustic Panel collection has expanded with three new finishes that combine on-trend aesthetics with excellent acoustic performance.
The American Hardwood Export Council is hosting its first convention in Bangkok since the pandemic and marks the importance of the association’s relationship with Southeast Asia.
Sky Eden@Bedok offers the convenience of a wide range of FB and retail amenities, easy transportation and popular schools.
A project that is multi-faceted and multi-dimensional sets the scene for a new way to educate in The Learning Space this year and the winner of category at the 2022 INDE.Awards is proof perfect that education benefits from many varied perspectives.