Despite constraints of a tight section and an even tighter budget, architect Henri Sayes sought to create a unique house for himself and his wife in t...
Sub-Zero and Wolf are the leading manufacturer of premium refrigeration and cooking appliances worldwide. The Australian distributor of Sub-Zero and Wolf, MultyFlex is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Showroom Consultant to join our team in Melbourne.
As the Showroom Consultant your primary responsibility is to oversee the day to day operations of our new specification showroom, based in the Melbourne CBD.
You will be required to drive the showroom’s strategic efficiency as well as liaise with the high-end architects, designers, developers and their clients to assist in the specification of Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
This role requires a passionate, driven and exceptionally well-presented individual that can multi-task and has high levels of commercial acumen.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the showroom runs efficiently and is always beautifully presented
- Liaising with architects, designers and clients on product features and specifications
- Providing support to the retail sales teams
- Assisting sales and marketing to create and run showroom events, product launches and cooking demonstrations
- Maintaining showroom event and cooking demonstration bookings
- Showroom lead management through CRM system
The successful applicant will have the following experience and attributes:
- Confident, well presented and comfortable working with Architects and Designers, as well as sophisticated clients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Experience and a passion for sales of high-end luxury products
- Proven track record of sales success
- A desire to be part of, and play a crucial role in a small team
- The ability to multi-task and handle multiple jobs easily
- Strong computer skills and previous experience working in a CRM system
- A tertiary qualification will be well regarded
- A stable history of employment and desire to work and grow in this role.
Extensive training on Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances will be provided for the successful candidate. This role is full time and continuing with some evening and weekend work required. An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.Specifier Showroom Consultant
Designcraft is an award winning Canberra-based furniture company that specialises in high quality commercial and residential fit out projects. Our operations include a factory and showroom and our clients comprise of government and commercial institutions locally, nationally and overseas. We currently seek a business professional to assist us in developing our sales strategy, expanding our current client base and raising our business profile.
- Develop a sales strategy for the market in accordance with sales targets and KPI’s
- Provide analysis and reporting on sales strategy outcomes
- Manage the performance and development of the Sales team
- Ensure sales team meet or exceed all activity standards and KPI’s
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategy action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Create and conduct proposal presentations
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with Sales team to build motivation and selling skills
The successful candidate will demonstrate; (essential)
- Proven record in meeting and exceeding sales targets, budgets and KPI’s
- Superior communicator, presenter, public speaker, networker and negotiator
- Strong customer service orientation and dedication in achieving results
- Ability to manage and encourage a team to succeed in a competitive environment
The following skills will be advantageous: (desired)
- Background in the commercial and hospitality furniture markets and/or experience in selling into the architectural and interior design industry
- Business degree or other relevant education to the role
- Be familiar with architectural floor plans and tenders
- Client contacts in the industry would be an advantage
This will be a varied, challenging role, supported by a team of professional sales and administration staff.Sales Manager
An attractive salary package commensurate with experience and abilities will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Indesign Media Asia Pacific, a boutique media and events company based in Surry Hills, is looking for a freelance digital designer.
Immediate start, 2-3 weeks full-time work with possibility to extend.
Knowledge and experience working with Oomph is essential
The role involves the following tasks:
- Transferring print content into the digital templates already created for Indesign, Habitus and DQ
- Creating digital advertising within the magazines
- Designing and creating any additional product catalogues that may be required
- Proofing and fixing any problems that arise after digital magazines has been uploaded
- Liaise with clients on how to supply their content correctly, and liaise with them on the creation of their ads
- Please submit your cv and a short cover letter via the APPLY button below
Japanese design house Nendo recently teamed up with international fashion label BEIGE to remind the world why ‘experience’ in design is so importa...