The RH Mereo office chair created by Scandinavian Business Seating in collaboration with Veryday possesses intuitive ergonomics tailored to the physic...
- Provide impeccable service and support to all internal and external customers within agreed response time, while managing the requirements of dedicated clientele.
- Establish Cult, its team and products, reputation/ image in the market place as representing outstanding quality, value and service in office and home furniture solutions.
- Provide sales and administration support as required including but not limited to: quote entry, preparation of project proposals, sales order entry, co-ordination of loan furniture, filing, maintenance of brochures & samples and all other necessary correspondence and liaison with both clients and suppliers.
- Ensure client payment terms (both deposit and final payment) are audited and actioned on a weekly basis as required.
- Manage and maintain both client opportunities and details in company database
- Maintain maximum 24 hour response time on all client enquiries
- Manage and complete general administrative duties as required
- Maintain weekly audit of live projects/quotes and action as required.
- Support Cult’s sales objective of achieving agreed sales targets as required.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote/ enhance Cult’s strength to the market in detail
- Understand, maintain Cult’s core values and promote internally & externally
- Provide outstanding service to internal & external clients by (a) timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations, requests etc. (b) supplying current product specification material
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client base fully with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit websites of partners and suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding latest products, events, initiatives and technologies
- Conduct ongoing market research to understand clients’ needs/ preferences/ trends ongoing feedback is communicated openly & effectively to Cult team
- Follow up service calls when necessary ensuring customers are receiving a unique, proactive and outstanding service
- Ensure a positive customer experience by communicating in a professional, informative, and friendly manner
- Understand all major competitors, their products and pricing and develop appropriate strategies for the market with the involvement of the Cult team
Qualification/ Experience Guideline
- Extensive communication skills – verbal/ written/ presentation essential
- Computer literacy desirable – particularly presentations etc
- Self motivated – driven achiever – evidenced by previous success track record
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and organized others
Summary/ Comments/ Other
- Outgoing confident personality evident
- Extensive network already established would be advantageous
- Positive, pro active nature validated by referees
- Self/ time management – evident – skills
2 Positions Available!
Domo Furniture is a National privately owned, industry leading, high end furniture retailer. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to appoint 2 full time Sales Consultants to work 5 days per week including some Saturdays ( on a rotating roster) in our state of the art showrooms located in Paddington and Willoughby showroom.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, your primary role will be to provide design consultations and generate sales by providing professional service to our client base whilst supporting the day to day operations of the showrooms. You will be working from one of our beautiful showrooms located in Paddington and Willoughby, selling to architects, designers and consumers looking for high-end residential furniture. You will also be required to participate in some innovative marketing campaigns aimed at increasing sales activity.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive sales experience within a high-end retail environment as well as a passion for design and interior decorating. You will be required to have a proven successful record in high-end sales and in managing client relationships. A strong knowledge and passion for furniture and design is desirable but is not mandatory.
You will have excellent sales skills, a flair for design and a high level of customer service. The team is small so it is essential you have a flexible approach and are a good team player.
Your contribution will be integral to our success and rewarded accordingly with fantastic staff benefits.
On offer for the successful candidate will be a highly competitive salary and an industry leading commission structure.
To apply, use the button / link below or send your application and cover letter directly to the National Human Resources Manager; Danielle Stone at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Sales & Design Consultant
CRITERIA specialises in beautifully crafted lighting and furniture pieces from NY and around the world.
A position has become available for a dedicated, dynamic and forward thinking individual to join our Melbourne showroom as a Sales Administrator / Showroom Assistant.
Based in our Cremorne showroom, the successful candidate will report to the Business Development Manager and Operations Manager. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally manage workload.
The Role will entail:
- Provide full support both internally and externally as required to the Business Development and Operations Managers
- Carry out all administrative tasks accurately and efficiently and within CRITERIA guidelines
- Maintain a high level of market awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships with interior designers, architects and stylists
- Maintain a high standard of presentation throughout the showroom
- Maintain the materials and samples library
- Assisting Sales team as required
- General administration, reception, and showroom maintenance duties as required
The Candidate will possess:
- Passion for furniture, lighting, and interiors with a general knowledge of the industry
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the designer commercial furniture space
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A proactive attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Previous experience and understanding of the A&D market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team
Temple & Webster collaborates with developers, designers, architects and commercial contractors to offer furnishing solutions for office interiors, retail environments, hospitality, residential and commercial fit-outs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Sales Consultant to grow this division. To join our highly dynamic team you will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
Your primary responsibility will be to generate Contract & Trade sales by developing long standing relationships with Interior Designers, Architects, Commercial Contractors and Property Developers from our Head Office based in Surry Hills.
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
- Commercial industry sales experience with a passion or background in furniture, home decor or soft furnishings
- Proven track record of sales and client relationship management with a proactive approach to follow up and a passion for creating memorable customer experiences and delivering beautiful solutions
- The ability to provide enthusiastic service with detailed product knowledge to clients gaining insight into their specific needs and ensuring the correct recommendation of items and solutions are provided to close the sale.
- Great presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage easily with others
- A proactive “can-do” attitude
- A consultative and solutions based approach to sales
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Providing professional Account Management when servicing existing clients, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business by focusing on excellent customer service and after sales support
- Management of all in bound client inquiries ensuring that clients are made fully aware of the full breadth of the range.
- Identifying new business opportunities and converting these into sales
- Achieving monthly sales and profit targets
Sharp & Carter Recruitment’s exclusive client Pavé Tiles are a leading family owned company that specialise in tiles. For over 40 years, the company’s genuine difference is the dedication to sourcing the most cutting edge and beautiful designs from Europe and across the globe. Based in Richmond, Pave prides itself on their expertise and passion for crafted tiles.
With continued growth occurring in the business, Sharp & Carter on behalf of Pavé Tiles are exclusively recruiting an Architectural Business Development Manager to join the team in Melbourne. The primary focus of the role will be to drive new business through the Architect & Design industry.
- Generate new business leads in the A&D market
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients & manage a healthy pipeline
- Consult to clients with regards to the solutions you can provide
- Manage your clients end-to-end & be their point of contact for all their needs
- Providing exceptional service & consultation to all your clients
- Work to set KPI’s and ultimately exceed sales targets
What you need to be successful:
- Business development experience in Tiling and/or Flooring industry
- Experience in selling to the A&D market
- A strong network within the A&D and Building industries
- Proven ability to work to KPI’s & drive to exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Natural passion for client-facing sales with consultative approach
- Tenacity & drive to progress your career through a business
Benefits:Architectural Business Development Manager
On offer is a well above market salary package with a very attractive commission component, laptop, iPhone, iPad, car allowance and petrol allowance. On top of this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business that boasts a great company culture, has a strong focus on its people & career progression opportunities.