Woven Image collaborates with Fleur Olby on a new textile collection and introduces EchoPanel Tile Vee....
Acme is seeking extraordinary
Minimum 5+ years professional experience
Hospitality, commercial + residential
Profile + skills
Proficient vectorworks 2d & 3d
Strong conceptual design + presentation
Meticulous project documentation + administration
Knowledge of standards, regulations, authority codes
Clear communication skills
Ability to work on projects solo and within boutique team environment
Must be self motivated, super talented + passionate
Must align with acme & co vision + values!
Acme will only respond to candidates who fit this profile.Interior Architect / Architect
Please email cv + own portfolio of works to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mima Design are looking for creative retail interior designers with strong all-round skills, to join our close-knit team. Opportunities for junior and mid-level designers.
You will be exposed to a variety of projects for F&B, retail and branded environments, working with leading Australian brands.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree – Interior Design/Interior Architecture
- Minimum 3 years post-grad experience
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Experience in retail and/or hospitality projects
- Technically minded with attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of the BCA and food code
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking to grow and develop as a designer, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven, we want to hear from you.Retail Interior Designer
Fanuli has created excitement and devotion among its following for over 39 years. It has an enviable reputation for exceptional products, services and customer care under an exclusive brand.
As a Sales Consultant, and the face of our Company, you will promote Fanuli, our values and our brands, and will be given the opportunity to use your Interior Design Skills and assist clients with creative home solutions.
- proven sales background, ideally in high-end home furnishings
- demonstrated track record in the dynamic design/retail world
- commitment to sales through solid in-store relationships
- manage all facets of retail administration and office duties as required
- excellent communication skills, highly motivated
- manage and maintain client details in the company database
- sound business judgement, professional, efficient, accurate and organised
- desire to provide outstanding customer service
- computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office
Your commitment will be rewarded with on-going thorough and extensive training in our exclusive brands and products, with our entire friendly Sales team.
Salary will be negotiated according to experience and capabilities of the applicant.
We have full and part time positions available immediately, please send your CV to Trudy Russell at email@example.com for further informationRetail/Sales Consultant