Stormtech was the brand of choice for the architects involved in the design of Bondi’s newest luxury development, Pacific Bondi....
Decus Interiors is a boutique, high end residential Interior Design Studio seeking an experienced interior designer to be part of their team.
Your role will include all stages of a project from concept design to design development, detailed documentation, through to approvals with authorities / council, to construction, project administration and final styling.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a requisite bachelors degree in Interior Design and Interior Architecture
- Have minimum 5 years proven experience in high end residential projects
- Be a motivated individual who is committed to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects at a time
- Have solid documentation experience in Vectorworks
- Be proficient in SketchUp Pro + Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have great communication and presentation skills that represent the qualities of the Studio
- Have a proven ability in leading and mentoring junior staff
- Have a full drivers licence
Role is available for commencement in 4-6 weeks.Mid-Senior Level Interior Design
Obodo is a dynamic and fast growing importer and distributor of designer furniture brands and products. Based in Alexandria, NSW the company is going through a growth period and we are seeking a motivated and reliable individual to join the team as business development manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will develop and manage business opportunities with new and existing clients with the A&D market.
Representing an exciting portfolio of furniture brands and products well regarded by our client base you will develop strategies to capitalise on the vast potential that awaits.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable sales skills, proven business development attributes, and solid experience in trade sales.
The role requires, strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage workload. The key responsibilities include;
- Develop leads, new business and customer engagement at market leading levels
- Represent our company and products in a professional and positive
- Develop and drive new customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Maintain high level market awareness
- Contribute to greater business
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes;
- Proven success of sales and business development, preferably within furniture or architectural products specifier industry
- High level commercial acumen
- Previous experience and network of clientele within the Sydney market
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Polished presentation & communication skills
- Well organized with exemplary customer service skills
$70,000pa + Super + Car Allowance + Commission
Please include a cover letter with your resumeBusiness Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to join leading international lighting brand, Artemide. Since 1960, Artemide has been a global leader in design and manufacture in the lighting industry, catering for the residential and commercial sectors. This position is a vital role between our customers and company; therefore we are seeking a committed and intelligent person to join our Sydney or Melbourne team, who is enthusiastic, confident and professional in working in a commercial sales role, has an interest in learning about the product, history and brand.
Commercial Lighting Sales Consultant
- Relevant sales experience in the industry, however lighting and product training will be provided
- Genuine desire to build and establish relationships with architects, interior designers and lighting engineers
- Work to budget set by management
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work unaccompanied in the absence of the Showroom Staff
- Ability to follow up email enquiries and provide quotations and relevant information for clients
- Ability to work on the road as a sales consultant and also attend to clients/showroom duties when required.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- An accommodating personality
- Initiative and a solutions based sales approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Availability for after hours events
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as autonomously
- Have a passion for lighting and lighting design.
This position is a full time Monday to Friday position.
Salary by negotiation, depending on experience
Artemide rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance and a commission structure.
Our dynamic Melbourne team is looking for an on road sales representative to look after all our architectural and design clients. If you are interested in the interior design and architecture markets, this is a great opportunity to work in this industry to build your knowledge and contacts.
Boyac is a national textile distributor, representing European and North American fabric houses for over 28 years. For inquiries please email your resume to Melbourne@boyac.com.au.Sales Representative Melbourne
Are you an experienced and passionate Sales Assistant who has an interest in interior design?
Have you previously worked with high end designer furniture?
Are you excited at the idea of working in a brand new store with a growing team?
If so, you could be the right person for us!
Natuzzi is a brand built on world class furniture design and 50 years of expert Italian craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with world class yet good old fashioned customer service ensuring that every experience in our store is a memorable one. We are seeking 3-4 passionate and skillful individuals to form a team in our new store that will be opening in the eastern suburbs of Sydney in July 2016.
Natuzzi designs environmentally sustainable products using the knowledge of skilled artisans together with high-tech research. We combine Italian tradition, beauty, art & style, to deliver a quality product because we are dedicated to being one of the leading furniture retailers in the country. These roles are pivotal to our ongoing success and as such, we are seeking talented, experienced, customer focused retail sales consultants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate product information and outstanding customer service to all customers
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
- Provide design assistance to customers using our innovative software tools
- General store maintenance and tasks including housekeeping, visual merchandising, paperwork and stock receipt
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a retail environment (furniture experience will be highly regarded)
- Have a genuine interest in interior design or furniture design
- Have a passion for sales achievement
- Demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Possess intermediate computer skills: use of Microsoft and retail point of sale essential
- Be seeking a long term opportunity in a medium sized family company where you can make an impact
- Be prepared to work weekends on a rotating roster
- A positive and engaging workplace culture that is passionate about staff satisfaction
- A stable career opportunity with future pathways for progression
- Generous base salary plus an excellent team sales commission structure
- 2IC / Management opportunities are on offer for outstanding candidates
People with an easy going nature, lots of energy and who have a good sense of humour and who enjoy achieving results will fit perfectly with our team at Natuzzi!
To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and current CV as soon as possible to email@example.com Applications will be assessed as they are received. We will be opening a further additional store in the Hills District in the next few months. If this location suits you, please also apply!
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in working with us and to those applicants not shortlisted, we wish you well in your career endeavours.Retail Furniture Consultant