What is the value of ‘meaningful narratives’ in design culture, and why they are vital in communicating a regional design language. We discover ho...
Earp Bros is a well-established business and leading importer and retailer of ceramic tiles, with architectural showrooms in Newcastle, Sydney and Melbourne. Our trusted brand is synonymous with high quality products, cutting edge design, and world leading manufacturers of wall and flooring materials. The opportunity exists to progress through the business.
See what we do at www.earp.com.au
This position is a Branch Manager role for our Sydney Branch.
- Meet/Exceed Branch sales and profit targets.
- Review, monitor, evaluate and report on branch performance – particularly sales, GP and controllable expenses.
- Continually seek to improve the delivery of product and services to customers to maximise satisfaction and long term profitability.
- Recruitment, management, development and appraisal of staff.
- Liaise with all clients, other managers & company representatives.
- Develop and foster new relationships with key Architectural Practises, – — Designers, Developers, Builders and Fixing contractors.
- Manage and review key accounts.
- Manage and maintain accurate stocktake, transfer and delivery quantities, including investigation of all discrepancies.
- Review, monitor and develop new marketing initiatives, including entertaining clients.
- Coordinate directly with Showroom Manager, and support Architectural – Sales Representatives on a day-to-day basis.
- Attend to all customer complaint issues effectively, professionally and timely.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred 3 years retail management experience or management tertiary qualifications.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, possess interpersonal, communication, planning, technical and analytical skills.
- Strong sales ability and customer focus.
- Key account management
- Key relationship management within firms
- Quick Learner.
The company is adaptable and supportive of personal growth of the staff that work in it. Our firm operates all over Australia, with major brands like Lend Lease, McDonalds, Toyota, Westfield, Stockland, Westpac, and many more national operators.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualification.Branch Manager
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about furniture, interior design and the highest levels of customer service to join our vibrant and supportive team. The role is a full time position with the opportunity to develop a professional career within the Architectural & Design industry. As a market leader within the furniture design industry you will have the opportunity to work alongside Australia’s leading Architects and Interior Designers.
The responsibilities for this role will require you to possess the following skills and experience:
- A passion for high end design and the interiors / architecture industry
- Eager to learn about the sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organised and energetic
- Exceptional attention to detail in necessary
- To work in a team environment and autonomously
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your primary responsibilities will be:
You will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks to ensure the effective and continuous running of the sales department. Specific duties in this diverse role include:
- Act as direct support to a Project Sales Manager
- Capacity to learn a large amount of product in a short time
- Prepare/ assist with design drawings, client presentations and pricing information.
- Processing, receiving and tracking orders
- Raise, complete and send invoices
- Enter, update and maintain customer information
- Organise external courier deliveries and receive incoming courier packages
- Directly liaise with high end clients via phone, face-to-face, and emailing
- Liaise on a daily bases with international suppliers
Required licensing and certification:
- An unrestricted NSW driver’s license.
Based in Sydney, Hub Furniture is a privately owned family company that is proud to represent the very best international brands exclusively in the Australian market. We offer high-end products in furniture, lighting, flooring and accessories including art and sculptural objects. We are recognized for our friendly and approachable staff and for providing a retail environment that is welcoming and creative. Our position in the market is at the highest level and our team is expected to strive to always improve our benchmarks.Sales Coordinator – Projects
Run your business as a Sales Agent and add an outstanding array of Contract Commercial and Residential Furniture brands into your agency sales portfolio.
Classique has 40 YEARS of history as a national, wholesale import / export distributor of impressive and iconic furniture brands, alongside Custom Design FF&E refurbishment capabilities.
The company has had successful distribution for winning major contracts through its State Sales Agents.
For Victoria, this includes single contracts that have historically ranged between $5,000 to $ 900,000.
As Sales Agent for Victoria and Tasmania, you will receive Sales Commissions paid quarterly based upon all client orders made from existing loyal clients, as well as new clients that you introduce.
There will be opportunities for the product to be promoted through Trade Events and Pop-Up Displays.
Classique National Headquarters will support your role; by directing you to well-researched Market Intelligence Sales Leads.
You will also be promoted as the Exclusive Distributor for the Classique brands through targeted electronic mail campaigns and introductory meetings with existing clients.
Main industry focus for contract furniture projects include :
- Hospitality : Hotels / Restaurants / Serviced Apartments
- Pubs & Clubs
- Aged Care
- Shopping Centre / Retail Precincts
- Residential Projects
- Airport Terminal Projects
- Public Space / Reception Zones
- Furniture Hire
- Property Styling Supply
- Design & Construct Projects
XTRA invites you to experience notable designs from the Diesel Living collection right here in their showroom. ...