A collaboration between designer Karen Choi and Interface for the CIP commercial space, reveals the answer...
An Estimating and Sales Support position is now availiable in our Surry Hills NSW Showroom.
There are 4 key areas this position is responsible for including :
1. Ensure the estimation and pricing process delivers speedy, accurate financial & delivery information across the business to all the sales teams. To ensure all pricing in the system is correct and up to date.
2. Provide support to the sales teams in liaising with customers re detail clarification, providing pricing and technical information in the sales persons place where needed.
3. Back up internal sales support to the NSW team when required.
4. Staff training and support when required.
Having a good eye for detail is critical in this role as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. The role involves working with all our brands and good communication skills are vital to building relationships internally and externally.
Experience in pricing and sales support is preferred and if you have dealt with the Options software program that would also be an advantage.
Café Culture + Insitu represents a range of world-class brands, providing a comprehensive selection of authentic, contemporary furniture and lighting solutions across Australia.
With over 15 years of experience, Café Culture + Insitu has been providing architecture and design customers quality product and service, contributing to some of the most exciting and innovative projects in Australia across the hospitality, commercial, educational and residential markets.
Café Culture + Insitu prides itself on having an outward view while maintaining a strong, localised focus, fusing popular European and British brands with talented, authentic Australian designers and brands. The company’s in-depth involvement in the finishing and delivery of all products and projects is supported by strong relationships with its brand partnerships and close, one-on-one relationships with its manufacturers and craftspeople.
We look forward to meeting you and having you join the team.Estimating & Sales Support
Foreign Policy is looking for talented
- Senior Interior Designers (minimum 5 years experience)
– Interior Designers
Sound like you?SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
– Passionate about design
– Constantly coming up with great ideas
– Appreciative of all forms of creativity and technology
– A team player, sharing your opinions and willing to help others
– Can clearly and efficiently communicate your thoughts with clients and colleagues
– Thorough and have excellent attention to detail
– Motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work unsupervised
– Want to be part of an exciting and growing design studio
Black Line Retail is Australia’s leading retail design and project consultancy – we provide a wide range of services for a rapidly growing number of retail power-houses, locally and overseas. Our clients are some of the most recognized brands in Australia and from around the world.
Based in Alexandria, we are a team of dedicated retail professionals who provide genuine and transparent value for our clients – be it strategic, iconic or commercial. Culturally, we take our work and clients seriously, but not necessarily ourselves.
We are currently looking for a Studio Manager/Senior Designer that is motivated and experienced to assist on a variety of design projects. You will be accountable for the outputs of a small team of Design Associates and Designers through managing and mentoring staff in the day-to-day performance of work to meet company objectives.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Design, Architecture or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Retail Design.
- Minimum 2 years Vectorworks experience.
- Demonstrated management skills (2 years in a team leadership/colleague coaching capacity).
- Experience leading and working in a team-orientated collaborative environment.
- Operational and technical design management skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to remain ahead of schedule and meet critical deadlines.
- The ability to derive actionable insights and translate into business improving initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and distribute work to team, monitor upcoming workloads and backlogs and make necessary adjustments.
- Work with staff, project teams and other service providers to manage and co-ordinate work outcomes.
- Ensure all resources understand and follow appropriate Brand Guidelines to successfully complete assigned tasks with committed timeframes and standards.
- Help to develop and implement design standards to foster operational efficiency, monitor compliance, and mitigate risks to achieve team results.
- Perform more complex elements of design work, applying an advanced level of technical expertise and judgement to achieve desired outcomes.
- Meeting project deadlines.
In return, Black Line will provide a competitive salary based on experience, an excellent working environment and corporate culture, a genuine work /life balance and a broad range of interesting and exciting clients/projects.Studio Manager/Senior Designer
World-renowned design brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec have been working with Magis to produce award-winning furniture collections since 2004, and ...
Designed for the agile office, Focused is a flexible work table system for task-driven activities rather than personal work settings or formal meeting...