Poliform is seeking a full time Sales & Design Consultant for their Melbourne showroom located at Richmond. To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- A passion for design products
- Sales / Customer Service experience
- Self motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn a large range of products
- Honesty, loyalty and a desire to develop a career with a company
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Experience selling a higher end product
- Design qualifications
Reporting directly to the State Manager, this position will include the following:
- Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets)
- Monthly sales and activity report to management
- Quotation book register and works in progress
- Preparation of quotations and presentations to clients
- Visiting clients to provide in-house consultation on occasion
- Organising final site measure with installation team
- Providing service to both retail and trade clients in showroom
- Preparing drawings and quotation for clients by Design team
- Preparing comprehensive installation instructions for the delivery team
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Company Stocktaking assistance
- Attendance at store functions/ promotions
We have just moved into a great industrial building in Hawthorn and are seeking a full time sales/admin assistant to join our busy studio team of 10.
Working on a variety of great projects all over Australia including hospitality/high end architectural/commercial/residential you must have amazing attention to detail, have an interest in design and be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
Any industry experience in a similar role will be looked on favourably but is not essential. Full on the job training will be provided.Window Furnishings – Showroom Sales/Quoting
Become a part of thriving culture with leading retailer Teranova Tiles
There is no corporate stiffness in this role, this is an environment that welcomes a sense of humour, rewards a job well done.
We are looking for a young outgoing dynamic who will be able to
- Problem solve
- Work Fast and on the go
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Maintaining showroom displays, samples and making sure the showroom is tidy
- Appointments both in the studio and in client office spaces as well as responding to email and daily reporting.
- Tile and stone background will be considered a great advantage, yet the right person is more valuable
- Computer proficiency, with current knowledge of Outlook
- Hold a current New South Wales drivers licence