Smeg’s iconic FAB range welcomes a new member to its revered family – one that’s small in size but big on personality....
Australia’s leading importer of luxury kitchen and bathroom tapware seeks a sales consultant to work in their Woollahra showroom.
The English Tapware Company is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality tapware and bathroom fixtures and fittings. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require a sales person to work four days during the week and on the occasional Saturday.
As an integral part of the sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, design based business.
Key tasks of the role include
- Meet and greet in the showroom.
- Guide clients through the product selection process.
- Prepare quotations and pricing.
- Manage sales through to delivery.
- Develop and manage relationships with our clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate would
- Show confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers.
- Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.Retail Sales Consultant – Luxury Products
Join a BRW Fast Starter Company
•Work in our brand new ABW office in the heart of Melbourne
•Be part of a National Company working on high-visibility projects
•Make your mark with this diverse and challenging *New Role!*
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join the growing team at Amicus Group
You will be the lynch pin for the Sales and BD team in our Melbourne office, creating well-designed and written submissions for new business, ad-hoc presentations and graphics, and ensuring that all capability documents are kept up to date.
You will thrive on running marketing activity for your state, whether it be client events, organising photography and case studies of new projects, or identifying key target areas for direct marketing. Initiatives and outside the box thinking on how we engage with our key contacts will be highly regarded.
It is a small team in Melbourne, but growing rapidly. As such there may be some general admin duties and office management tasks to help the office to run smoothly.
This new role is an exciting opportunity to make your mark and will be a fast-paced and deadline driven role. Necessary requirements are InDesign, PowerPoint, with skills in Photoshop, Prezi and Illustrator highly regarded.
Attributes:Marketing Coordinator, Victoria
•3-5 years in a similar role
•Attention to detail
•Ability to work to tight deadlines
•Proactive and confident
•Good communication skills
•Positive team player
•Knowledge of the Interiors/fitout industry well-regarded but not essential.
• International media company with headquarters in Surry Hills and offices in Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong
• Fantastic opportunity to work on market leading publications and events
• Dynamic team with a great culture. Good progression potential.
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-–-platform publishing and event production company specializing in high-–quality publications for the Architecture and Design Industries across the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for a motivated and talented creative, with a passion for design, to work as a Mid-–Level Graphic Designer in our busy design team. This exciting opportunity will involve working closely with our Media, Marketing, Editorial and Events teams to provide creative brand solutions for our clients across print, online, digital and experiential platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-–5 years experience in magazine publishing, or in a similar fast-–-paced, deadline driven environment
- A varied portfolio, including print (especially magazine layouts), online and digital design
- Demonstrated ability in the generation and execution of ideas, and beautiful visual design
- Strong branding skills and the ability to present creative design solutions to our clients
- Excellent communication skills + the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator + knowledge of digital design software (eg. Oomph), pre-–-press skills
Experience with photo shoots and a love of architecture and design will be an advantage!
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and portfolio, along with a cover letter explaining why you’d like to join our team
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.Mid-Level Graphic Designer
20 Nov - 23 Nov
Affordable Art Fair
We turn the spotlight on Carera Bathoom and three of its award-winning design offerings - ILBAGNOALESSI One, the Palomba Collection and Kartell by Lau...
Roselle Mont Clair is a name synonymous with beautiful, colourful and thoughtfully designed fabrics, and it’s easy to see why....