Woven Image heralds the release of seven new colours to the wildly successful Ritual Collection based on original artworks by Minnie Pwerle, proving o...
Casual Receptionist required for our Sydney Showroom!
We are searching for a professional Receptionist for 2 days a week (Thursday and Saturday) who takes pride in being the company’s first point of contact.
You will have a minimum of 2 year’s Reception experience, basic experience with Word, Excel and sound Typing Skills. We are looking for someone who wants to work in an exciting and fast paced environment. It is essential that you are well presented, pro active, able to conduct yourself with maturity and are an excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for managing a busy Reception/Front Desk, handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients, provide administration support to the sales teams as well as invoicing, banking and mail duties.
In this role attention to detail is vital and your “can do” attitude will ensure the smooth running of Reception.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet clients entering the showroom and direct their enquiry to the relevant staff member. Act as showroom host, arranging for the provision of clients with refreshments if required.
- Answer all incoming calls directing them to staff or emailing messages in the instance that staff is unavailable.
- Responsible for the internal distribution of incoming mail and for the posting of outgoing mail. To be carried out daily ensuring express mail is posted by the required time.
- Arranging courier collections
- Assist with the processing of accessories sales when required.
- Ensure reception desk is tidy at all times.
- Responsible for the showroom collections folder, ensuring it is kept up to date and that customers are called and reminded if necessary when items are ready for collection.
- Liaise with external visitors in relation to services such as fire and maintenance of the building.
- Monitor supplies for kitchen and bathroom areas and arrange the reordering and restocking of required items.
- Order all stationery, toners/ink cartridges for printers and general supplies such as coffee, tea, etc and calling in service people as needed.
- Count and reconcile cash till float first at the start and end of each day.
- Act as point of contact for all customer liaison & enquiries e.g.: arrival dates (ETA), deliveries and phoning/faxing customers with updated information.
- Provide administration support to management and staff where required.
- Assist administration with extra duties. These include banking, reporting, collation of daily paperwork etc.
- Assist with Space events. This will involve managing RSVP’s to events and on occasions, working at the event to greet client and conduct name checks.
- Advise and respond accordingly to the changing needs of the company as they come to hand.
- Arranging additional refuse collections when required.
- Maintain mailing list on GP from website requests and mailing card returns.
- Involved with the selection process of accessory product ranges, including liaising with product representatives.
- Responsible for compiling and sending accessory orders for processing.
Earp Bros is a well-established business and leading importer and retailer of ceramic tiles, with architectural showrooms in Newcastle, Sydney and Melbourne. Our trusted brand is synonymous with high quality products, cutting edge design, and world leading manufacturers of wall and flooring materials. The opportunity exists to progress through the business.
See what we do at www.earp.com.au
This position is a Branch Manager role for our Sydney Branch.
- Meet/Exceed Branch sales and profit targets.
- Review, monitor, evaluate and report on branch performance – particularly sales, GP and controllable expenses.
- Continually seek to improve the delivery of product and services to customers to maximise satisfaction and long term profitability.
- Recruitment, management, development and appraisal of staff.
- Liaise with all clients, other managers & company representatives.
- Develop and foster new relationships with key Architectural Practises, – — Designers, Developers, Builders and Fixing contractors.
- Manage and review key accounts.
- Manage and maintain accurate stocktake, transfer and delivery quantities, including investigation of all discrepancies.
- Review, monitor and develop new marketing initiatives, including entertaining clients.
- Coordinate directly with Showroom Manager, and support Architectural – Sales Representatives on a day-to-day basis.
- Attend to all customer complaint issues effectively, professionally and timely.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred 3 years retail management experience or management tertiary qualifications.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, possess interpersonal, communication, planning, technical and analytical skills.
- Strong sales ability and customer focus.
- Key account management
- Key relationship management within firms
- Quick Learner.
The company is adaptable and supportive of personal growth of the staff that work in it. Our firm operates all over Australia, with major brands like Lend Lease, McDonalds, Toyota, Westfield, Stockland, Westpac, and many more national operators.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualification.Branch Manager
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about furniture, interior design and the highest levels of customer service to join our vibrant and supportive team. The role is a full time position with the opportunity to develop a professional career within the Architectural & Design industry. As a market leader within the furniture design industry you will have the opportunity to work alongside Australia’s leading Architects and Interior Designers.
The responsibilities for this role will require you to possess the following skills and experience:
- A passion for high end design and the interiors / architecture industry
- Eager to learn about the sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organised and energetic
- Exceptional attention to detail in necessary
- To work in a team environment and autonomously
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your primary responsibilities will be:
You will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks to ensure the effective and continuous running of the sales department. Specific duties in this diverse role include:
- Act as direct support to a Project Sales Manager
- Capacity to learn a large amount of product in a short time
- Prepare/ assist with design drawings, client presentations and pricing information.
- Processing, receiving and tracking orders
- Raise, complete and send invoices
- Enter, update and maintain customer information
- Organise external courier deliveries and receive incoming courier packages
- Directly liaise with high end clients via phone, face-to-face, and emailing
- Liaise on a daily bases with international suppliers
Required licensing and certification:
- An unrestricted NSW driver’s license.
Based in Sydney, Hub Furniture is a privately owned family company that is proud to represent the very best international brands exclusively in the Australian market. We offer high-end products in furniture, lighting, flooring and accessories including art and sculptural objects. We are recognized for our friendly and approachable staff and for providing a retail environment that is welcoming and creative. Our position in the market is at the highest level and our team is expected to strive to always improve our benchmarks.Sales Coordinator – Projects
XTRA invites you to experience notable designs from the Diesel Living collection right here in their showroom. ...
For local furniture retailer Air Division, the journey to success is one based on quality products that stand the test of time....