With limited space and lead time, the flooring of the Monash University project proved that carpet tile can indeed define the prescribed functions of ...
Workarena is an innovative & competitive provider of Commercial Office Furniture. Renowned for offering a full service for any size commercial project including but not limited to space planning, CAD drawings, product specifications, procurement, installation, reconfiguration, relocation, asset management and project management.
Workarena currently has a requirement for a new team member, proficient in AutoCAD with procurement documentation skills. You will be working within a team environment to assist with Procurement, Furniture Specification and limited commercial planning. This role will entail utilising strong skills in AutoCAD and Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist Sales Team in presentations, tenders and quotations.
• Complete accurate and detailed product take offs against plans.
• Provide administration assistance to pull together sales orders, purchase orders, quotations & other information related to sales.
• Assist Sales Team with updating reports and Salesforce.
• Prepare accurate space plan drawings
• Produce detail documentation in AutoCAD
• Compile and deliver project documentation packages
• Take Customer briefs – internal
• Organise and produce sample boards for tenders and quotations.
• Complete rendered & 3D drawings where required.
Skills & Experience
• Accurate product lists for quoting and preparation of documents for orderingDesign & Procurment Co-ordinator
• Prepare quotes, tenders and presentation documents
• Translate briefs into plans and product spreadsheets
• Complete furniture take offs against plans
• Space Planning Skills
• Cad Drafting and Rendered Drawings
• Effective communicating and liaising skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to use AutoCAD, Windows, Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Advantage if efficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Revit and Salesforce
An Estimating and Sales Support position is now availiable in our Surry Hills NSW Showroom.
There are 4 key areas this position is responsible for including :
1. Ensure the estimation and pricing process delivers speedy, accurate financial & delivery information across the business to all the sales teams. To ensure all pricing in the system is correct and up to date.
2. Provide support to the sales teams in liaising with customers re detail clarification, providing pricing and technical information in the sales persons place where needed.
3. Back up internal sales support to the NSW team when required.
4. Staff training and support when required.
Having a good eye for detail is critical in this role as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. The role involves working with all our brands and good communication skills are vital to building relationships internally and externally.
Experience in pricing and sales support is preferred and if you have dealt with the Options software program that would also be an advantage.
Café Culture + Insitu represents a range of world-class brands, providing a comprehensive selection of authentic, contemporary furniture and lighting solutions across Australia.
With over 15 years of experience, Café Culture + Insitu has been providing architecture and design customers quality product and service, contributing to some of the most exciting and innovative projects in Australia across the hospitality, commercial, educational and residential markets.
Café Culture + Insitu prides itself on having an outward view while maintaining a strong, localised focus, fusing popular European and British brands with talented, authentic Australian designers and brands. The company’s in-depth involvement in the finishing and delivery of all products and projects is supported by strong relationships with its brand partnerships and close, one-on-one relationships with its manufacturers and craftspeople.
We look forward to meeting you and having you join the team.Estimating & Sales Support
Foreign Policy is looking for talented
- Senior Interior Designers (minimum 5 years experience)
– Interior Designers
Sound like you?SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
– Passionate about design
– Constantly coming up with great ideas
– Appreciative of all forms of creativity and technology
– A team player, sharing your opinions and willing to help others
– Can clearly and efficiently communicate your thoughts with clients and colleagues
– Thorough and have excellent attention to detail
– Motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work unsupervised
– Want to be part of an exciting and growing design studio
Designed by Lievore Altherr Molina, Colina’s flexible form makes it ideal for both commercial and residential environments. ...
World-renowned design brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec have been working with Magis to produce award-winning furniture collections since 2004, and ...