SALES | COMMERCIAL FURNITURE & LIGHTING
Our office and showroom are located in Alexandria, and you are probably familiar with our environmentally certified products already. Visit kezu.com.au to update yourself with our current collection.
As an integral part of the sales team of this dynamic contract furniture importer, this role involves acting as a sales consultant to architects, designers, government and commercial clients. We require a lateral but creative thinker who is looking to further capitalise on their business and account management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a thoroughly organised vibrant sales person.
Whilst we like to have fun, a professional attitude and an eye for detail is important in this cool work environment. An appreciation of good design is essential. You will have well developed negotiation, presentation, relationship building and communication skills in this market. A results orientated attitude will ensure your success in this demanding yet rewarding role.
KE-ZU is a leader in its exclusive field and regards its staff as its greatest asset. We have a policy of attracting skilled and reliable professional staff with unique personalities who compliment our requirements for commitment, efficiency and flexibility within a team environment.
It is essential you have experience in the architectural/designer specification industry, strong customer service experience and ideally industry contacts.
Salary package negotiable [dependent on experience] and with no cap commission scheme.
Send through your resume with a brief account of why you want to work with KEZU.Sales – Commercial Furniture & Lighting
The team at Catapult is looking to expand!
We are on the hunt for a passionate and design savvy individual to take up the reigns of our exceptional and attention to detail focused ‘Residential’ interior design and architecture client base.
The right individual will be responsible for taking the unique pieces of our Catapult Design collection of Australian products – by Australian designers, to the A&D sector in NSW.
Experience in sales is highly regarded as is an understanding of furniture and design and interior design and architecture. Also understand that Passionate people are the biggest winners in this industry!
Renumeration will be based on experience and applied dedication! Rewards are often and based on performance…….
We are also open to part-time applicants.What do you want your title to be?
Opportunity for experienced Marketing Manager. Stunning North Sydney location. Exciting, creative industry. ISCD is a leading Australian based design school. Known for their innovative approach to design education and their strong industry connections, the company is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the company into their next period of growth and innovation. This is an incredibly varied role, where you’ll be working on a huge number of creative ideas, running with campaigns and helping further grow their business. In fact there’s little in the marketing mix you won’t be involved with.
Your role will be to set and implement marketing strategy and initiatives in line with the corporate objectives ultimately leading to increased student numbers, industry affiliations, brand awareness and successful profit
Located in their stunning new campus and office in North Sydney and reporting directly to the GM, this hands on role offers the opportunity to work within a friendly, creative and dynamic environment with an enthusiastic, small team.
The role includes
- Defining and managing budgets and achieving set marketing targets
- Development and execution of campaign plans around key sales periods
- Planning and execution of industry events and workshops.
- Management of customer database campaigns including development of acquisition strategies to grow as well as engage existing customers within our CRM system.
- Creation of eDM artwork and segmentation for broadcast emails
- Management of eDM content schedule
- Management of brand and tactical marketing campaigns
- Management of key touch point brand specific marketing content such as advertorials, website, EDM’s and events.
- Composition of all advertising, promotional and marketing collateral
- Producing marketing analysis reports
- Sales support and lead generation
- Development and management the content on the company website
- Generation of concepts and ideas that increase revenue
To be successful you must have/be:
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Manager within Australia in a creative brand management environment.
- Strong & proven background in content development, social media and branding
- Experience and understanding of CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to successfully devise and implement creative marketing campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in preparing website content, articles, blogs, and promotional literature
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and in database and web content management systems
- Strong experience in eCommerce SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Ability to develop creative assets to support campaigns, working with in house designers & agencies to build high engagement, on brand creative
- Ability to work under pressure, be adaptive and reactive to change
- Ability to problem solve, multitask and work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have experience within the education or design sector
- Excellent analytical skills
- Tertiary Business/Marketing Qualifications
- A personality and confidence to be able to comfortably develop and maintain strong commercial alliances and relationships with the media and our client/customer base.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a small creative team and take accountability for end results.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Hardworking with acute care and attention to detail in all areas of your work.
The role is currently a 4-day a week role.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this fantastic opportunity, please submit a PDF of your resume and a formal cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Marketing Manager