Woven Image heralds the release of seven new colours to the wildly successful Ritual Collection based on original artworks by Minnie Pwerle, proving o...
Bring your passion for sales & design to a high performing, passionate and creative team within Melbourne’s design industry. Establish Cult, its team and products, reputation/ image in the market place as representing outstanding quality, value and service in office and home furniture solutions.
1. Achieve or better
(a) The agreed average monthly sales budget
(b) An average margin of 35% following allocation of all costs
2. Manage all facets of retail administration and client liaison / service as directed and general office duties as required.
3. Manage and merchandise showroom as directed by the Sales Manager
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote/ enhance Cult’s strength to the market in detail
- Understand and maintain Cult’s core values and promote internally & externally
- Provide outstanding service to clients by
(a) Timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations, requests etc.
(b) Supplying current product specification material
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit websites of partners and suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding latest products, events, initiatives and technologies
- Conduct ongoing market research to understand clients’ needs/ preferences/ trends ongoing feedback is communicated openly & effectively to Cult team
- Assist in growing retail sales by building trusted relationships with retail clients
- Ensure a positive customer experience by communicating in a professional, informative, and friendly manner
- Develop an accurate and active market intelligence gathering network
- Understand all major competitors, their products and pricing and develop appropriate strategies for the market with the involvement of the Cult team
Qualification/ Experience Guideline:
- Extensive sales background in similar or same market
- Sales/ marketing training courses
- Extensive communication skills – verbal/ written/ presentation essential
- Computer literacy desirable – particularly presentations etc
- Self motivated – driven achiever – evidenced by previous success track record
- Out going confident personality
Summary/ Comments/ Other:
- Outgoing confident personality evident
- Extensive network already established would be advantageous
- Positive, pro active nature validated by referees
- Self/ time management – evident – skills
All applicants must include a cover letter.Showroom Sales Consultant
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
We currently offer an exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven and successful Sales Representative to join our sales team based at Tullamarine. Reporting to the Trade Segment Manager, you will take responsibility for the management of existing accounts and new business to deliver agreed profit and sales objectives. In this role, you will maximise opportunities by effectively planning, scheduling and managing the sales territory coverage and provide timely feedback of market intelligence regarding customer needs, competitor activity, market trends and new products and projects. You will also utilise your strong relationship building skills to promote our product range in line with the agreed business plan and strategy, with the aim of achieving preferred supplier status.
Your success will be determined by your proven sales and negotiating skills and ideally your experience is derived from the building supplies or related sector. It is expected that you will be a highly motivated and results orientated individual who is able to deliver a high level of service and is committed to establishing solid, long-term relationships. In addition, you will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.Trade Sales Representative
Founded in 1992, TAIT is a leading Melbourne-based furniture design and manufacturing company specialising in high quality, Australian made outdoor furniture, servicing the commercial, hospitality and residential markets. We regard our staff as one of our greatest assets and we strive to be an employer of choice. We enjoy an outstanding reputation with our clients for our exclusive product range, excellent quality, strong environmental ethos and commitment to providing complete, customised solutions.
We are currently seeking a full-time Showroom Sales and Administration Consultant, with a keen interest in design and the broader design community, to take up a key role within the team at our Redfern Showroom.
The primary focus of this role is to help drive retail and commercial sales opportunities through the showroom whilst providing excellent customer service and representing the public face of the Tait brand. The role also provides important administrative support for the NSW Sales Manager.
This includes providing prompt and professional quotations and communication to clients, processing orders and following sales through to delivery.
To be considered for this position the applicant will have:
- Experience in a design based retail sales role. Industry experience in the design sector will be looked upon favourably
- A demonstrated understanding of the design and specifier market
- A proven track record in achievement of sales
- A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits
- Showroom merchandising experience including store presentation, stock and display management
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being organised and efficient
- Administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong background in Sales and Customer service
- High levels of energy and self-motivation
- Well presented with excellent oral and communication skills
- Highly developed computer skills including – Outlook, Excel, Order Processing software and Database Management
- The ability to operate as part of a team
Note: Regular weekend work will be required (Saturday or Sunday)
Tait offers career development opportunities, training and a great financial future for the right candidates.
Whilst we enjoy having fun, a professional attitude and an eye for detail are essential qualities we look for in all our staff. If you believe that you are a thoroughly organised, experienced, motivated and vibrant person seeking to take the next step in your career and up for a challenge then this could be the place for you.
We provide a detailed product-training program with regular updates and structured performance and salary reviews.Sales and Administration Consultant