Japanese design house Nendo recently teamed up with international fashion label BEIGE to remind the world why ‘experience’ in design is so importa...
Originally a fashion house, Merivale, owned by the Hemmes family, has been established in Australia for 60 years. The Hemmes family are developing and operating pioneers within the hospitality industry, owning a growing portfolio of more than 50 restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels and function spaces in Sydney & employing 2000 of the industry’s most exceptional people.
We offer fantastic employee benefits and career development opportunities, along with some amazingly generous staff perks.
At Merivale, our venues are a reflection of who we are – luxurious, elegant, relaxed yet world class.
We are currently seeking an exceptional interior stylist to bring their talent, creativity and style to our venue team.
Working collaboratively, you will be responsible for taking briefs, researching, sourcing products/furniture/props/upholstery etc, negotiating with suppliers.
You will be ensuring the unique style of each venue is kept, whilst not compromising on practicality.
- Experience in styling interiors or venues
- Able to work collaboratively in a small team
- Strong relationship building skills, with internal stakeholders & suppliers
- Be thrifty & resourceful!
- Organised, cataloguing items etc
Sound like you?
Get on board now to ‘Do what you love, Love what you do’!Venue Stylist @ Merivale
AWM is one of the great local success stories, starting from humble beginnings and now more than 20 years later a respected and well known commercial furniture and joinery company offering the very best in workplace solutions nationally. With a commitment to excellence reflected in everything we do and endeavouring each and every time to produce results over and above our client’s expectations.
An opportunity has now become available for an Account Manager/Estimator to join us in our Alexandria location. Working closely with the Business Development Manager and the sales team, you will become part of an integral team member where your contribution is invaluable.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Estimation and preparation of quotes within client deadlines
- Converting quotes into sales orders
- Generating sales opportunities
- Maintain client relationships
- Liaison with suppliers
- Assist sales team when needed and help to reach targets
- Attend to customer service enquiries
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Solid computer and telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous experience in the furniture industry would be advantageous
The successful candidate will have the natural ability to be proactive, quick thinking, have a great sense of humour and not afraid to assist in taking on more work when needed. Crucial to this role is your professionalism, client service aptitude, organisational and communication skills and proactive nature.
Does this sound like you, then what are you waiting for, send us your resume.Account Manager/Estimator
Zenith is passionate about designing, manufacturing, distributing and supplying the very best in corporate and commercial furniture and providing sustainable workplace solutions, aligned with current thinking and trends. Zenith provides organisations in Australasia with new and innovative ways with products that are functional, appealing and forward thinking. We help to create work environments that bring people together to share, collaborate, socialise and learn.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to support the Marketing and Product Director & Manager in the creation and production of graphic design and creative projects for our Marketing and Product division of the company. In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will be involved in:
In line with the Zenith brand identity guidelines and templates, designing, developing and/or revising marketing materials, such as advertising, presentations, newsletters, handouts, logos, posters, invitations, flash animations, web images, for internal and external audiences;
Altering or repairing graphic elements as necessary and/or place/convert graphic elements into correct formats/programs;
Creating and/or manipulating graphic elements (photos, logos, themes, etc.) for use in client-facing and internal marketing and communications efforts.
Managing the production of various project deliverables, from the design phase through to delivery, including brochures, invitations, advertisements, PowerPoint and e-cards
Handling various special requests related to graphic design services on an as assigned/as needed basis. Assist with maintaining images, website and intranet. Assist with all corporate events.
What is your experience?
- You possess a relevant tertiary degree with a Graphic Design major or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of one years’ experience in graphic design in a professional serv
- You have demonstrated expertise and experience with Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator Photoshop and In Design).
- You have interest in and had general exposure to or experience with MAC/PC, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint).
- You have a general understanding of marketing and business concepts.
Who are you?
- You are creative and imaginative
- You have an outstanding ability to design and communicate clearly for a variety of media
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have good marketing abilities
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritise, and work under pressure autonomously
- You enjoy working within a team environment but can also work autonomously
- You are reliable, flexible and proactive
- You are a problem solver and can demonstrate sound judgement
- You are interested in interior design and designer furniture Graphic Designer, Product & Marketing