The French appliance brand has launched its maiden iOS mobile application offering both product and culinary information at a touch of a finger.
23 March, 2012
The number of companies looking to reach out to their customers ‘on the go’ is growing at a phenomenal rate.
As a recent entrant, De Dietrich has launched their first iOS mobile application, called ‘World of De Dietrich’, now available for free download on both iPhone and iPad. Here are the highlights:
– Descriptions and specifications of the latest De Dietrich products, including the newly unveiled ‘Jewels in the Kitchen’ 2012 collection.
– Product tips at a glance.
– Recipes by 30 top chefs from around the world, updated every month.
– Online reservations for complimentary cooking demonstrations by professional chefs, allowing customers to better understand the usage of De Dietrich appliances at home.
– A 360-degree virtual tour of the La Galerie De Dietrich showroom, including a listing of culinary events and workshops at the location organised by De Dietrich, and more…
Follow Cubes_Indesignlivesg on Instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
“Like music or art, our goal is to make furniture that becomes a part of your daily life, surpassing artificial boundaries of culture and custom to bring peace and tranquillity to people everywhere.” This is the story of Japanese-Milanese furniture design house, Ritzwell.