The French appliance brand has launched its maiden iOS mobile application offering both product and culinary information at a touch of a finger.
23 March, 2012
The number of companies looking to reach out to their customers ‘on the go’ is growing at a phenomenal rate.
As a recent entrant, De Dietrich has launched their first iOS mobile application, called ‘World of De Dietrich’, now available for free download on both iPhone and iPad. Here are the highlights:
– Descriptions and specifications of the latest De Dietrich products, including the newly unveiled ‘Jewels in the Kitchen’ 2012 collection.
– Product tips at a glance.
– Recipes by 30 top chefs from around the world, updated every month.
– Online reservations for complimentary cooking demonstrations by professional chefs, allowing customers to better understand the usage of De Dietrich appliances at home.
– A 360-degree virtual tour of the La Galerie De Dietrich showroom, including a listing of culinary events and workshops at the location organised by De Dietrich, and more…
Follow Cubes_Indesignlivesg on Instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
What used to be one of the design world’s most reviled institutions is now earning a reputation as an authentic design house, committed to investing in original talent. And their efforts at the recent Salone del Mobile 2017 were aimed at emphasising this new era for the brand and for design democracy.