Roselle Mont Clair is a name synonymous with beautiful, colourful and thoughtfully designed fabrics, and it’s easy to see why....
Korda Design creates and supplies beautiful quality, custom-made carpets and rugs for residential and commercial projects. We are an inspired business, looking to grow and expand our team with like-minded people who share our commitment to the success of the business.
Expansion of our business has created an opportunity for a new position of Team Leader in our Sydney studio. You will be expected on your own account and as the leader of our Sydney team to work with our existing clients and to generate new sales opportunities.
• Working with existing clients and creating new leads and sales,
• Creating new designs for each project,
• Leading and supporting team members,
• Project management,
• Liaising with Managing Director.
Requirements:Team Leader- Design and Sales
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• Appropriate qualifications in Design
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft programs
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of the carpet and rug industry would be a great bonus
• Confident, honest and passionate!
• Valid license and own vehicle
• Our Studio is located in the creative hub of Chippendale.
EXTERNAL SALES – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FULL TIME
• Exciting opportunity with a market leader in designer living products
• Fantastic career path opportunities with Employer of Choice
• Attractive remuneration package
Do you have a passion for beautiful products, innovative design and world leading quality fittings? An opportunity exists for an experienced full time external rep in our beautiful Perth Showroom.
Rogerseller is a privately owned business in operation for over 110 years. We enjoy an excellent reputation with our clients. These include Designers, Architects & Specifiers and design savvy retail customers.
This newly created position reports to the Regional Manager in Perth and is based in our stunning showroom in Nedlands.
As an external sales representative, this key role involves driving Perth commercial projects, medium density res & residential sales. The focus is on securing product specifications and ensuring these specifications translate into sales orders.
To be considered for this position the applicant will have:
• A demonstrated understanding of the Perth Projects market with strong existing relationships with key Perth Developers, Architects, Major Commercial Builders and major commercial Plumbing Contractors.
• An established background in sanitary ware and tapware fixtures/fittings.
• A proven track record in achievement of sales budgets.
• Ability to identify key decision makers and decision making processes as they relate to specific projects and the projects market in general.
• A demonstrated ability to develop sales strategies relating to the projects market as a whole and relating to individual projects.
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience (including achievable performance based incentives). We provide weekly training sessions during work hours, structured performance & salary reviews, community partnerships program, employee assistance program and much more!
We welcome applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Rogerseller and our products, visit www.rogerseller.com.au or call into our showroom at 153 Broadway, Nedlands.External Business Development Manager
Position Objective and Description:
Zenith is seeking a Marketing & Events coordinator to join our team located at our head office in Sydney. The role is an integral part of the marketing team providing logistics support for the website, intranet, social media, product launches and events across Australia and New Zealand.
This position must utilize skills including team-based interaction, project management, goal setting and administrative support.
The position reports directly to the CEO of Zenith with guidance and support from the Marketing Director and the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing & Events Coordinator must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills with attention to detail. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work input.
• Participate in the creative direction of marketing and events.
• Maintain templates for Zenith advertising such as E cards, advertising (print & online), event invitations and general promotions in line with Zenith’s corporate identity guidelines.
• Manage email campaigns.
• Maintain the Zenith website by adding information and resizing images to suit formats via the content management system.
• Maintain the Zenith Clearance section on the website.
• Maintain information on the intranet.
• Generate website and E-marketing analytic reports for review.
• Create and manage project plans for all marketing and event activities.
• Track and maintain budgets for each event.
• Coordinate all events by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; invites, publicity, establishing contacts with contractors, developing schedules and assignments to ensure event success.
• Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed.
• Provide promotional product news and information to all relevant people in the company and the media.
• Maintain all files for marketing related projects.
• Creative and innovative thinker.
• Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Professional business presence and acumen.
• High level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
• Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
• Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
• Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• High level of proficiency in graphic packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator CS6 and above.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint an advantage.
• Passion for creativity and innovation and a desire to make a difference
• A can do attitude with strong communication skills.
• The successful applicant must demonstrate proven experience to effectively manage events.
• High level of experience with graphic programs Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and website content management systems
• Show initiative to create a positive, constructive and inclusive environment.
Ability to read and analyze documents and should be comfortable communicating with a diverse group of people at different levels.
What’s in it for you?
You will be on the forefront of the continued growth of Zenith nationally & internationally. Be part of a dynamic and fast pace environment contributing to the creative balance of the business structure. Working with a motivated team, exciting products, international and local designers, graphic artists, publishing and events personnel
Based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and details by email to our Marketing Director no later than Friday December 12th, 2014 to:
Barbara.email@example.comMarketing Events Coordinator