The team at Catapult is looking to expand!
We are on the hunt for a passionate and design savvy individual to take up the reigns of our exceptional and attention to detail focused ‘Residential’ interior design and architecture client base.
The right individual will be responsible for taking the unique pieces of our Catapult Design collection of Australian products – by Australian designers, to the A&D sector in NSW.
Experience in sales is highly regarded as is an understanding of furniture and design and interior design and architecture. Also understand that Passionate people are the biggest winners in this industry!
Renumeration will be based on experience and applied dedication! Rewards are often and based on performance…….
We are also open to part-time applicants.What do you want your title to be?
Opportunity for experienced Marketing Manager. Stunning North Sydney location. Exciting, creative industry. ISCD is a leading Australian based design school. Known for their innovative approach to design education and their strong industry connections, the company is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the company into their next period of growth and innovation. This is an incredibly varied role, where you’ll be working on a huge number of creative ideas, running with campaigns and helping further grow their business. In fact there’s little in the marketing mix you won’t be involved with.
Your role will be to set and implement marketing strategy and initiatives in line with the corporate objectives ultimately leading to increased student numbers, industry affiliations, brand awareness and successful profit
Located in their stunning new campus and office in North Sydney and reporting directly to the GM, this hands on role offers the opportunity to work within a friendly, creative and dynamic environment with an enthusiastic, small team.
The role includes
- Defining and managing budgets and achieving set marketing targets
- Development and execution of campaign plans around key sales periods
- Planning and execution of industry events and workshops.
- Management of customer database campaigns including development of acquisition strategies to grow as well as engage existing customers within our CRM system.
- Creation of eDM artwork and segmentation for broadcast emails
- Management of eDM content schedule
- Management of brand and tactical marketing campaigns
- Management of key touch point brand specific marketing content such as advertorials, website, EDM’s and events.
- Composition of all advertising, promotional and marketing collateral
- Producing marketing analysis reports
- Sales support and lead generation
- Development and management the content on the company website
- Generation of concepts and ideas that increase revenue
To be successful you must have/be:
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Manager within Australia in a creative brand management environment.
- Strong & proven background in content development, social media and branding
- Experience and understanding of CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to successfully devise and implement creative marketing campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in preparing website content, articles, blogs, and promotional literature
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and in database and web content management systems
- Strong experience in eCommerce SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Ability to develop creative assets to support campaigns, working with in house designers & agencies to build high engagement, on brand creative
- Ability to work under pressure, be adaptive and reactive to change
- Ability to problem solve, multitask and work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have experience within the education or design sector
- Excellent analytical skills
- Tertiary Business/Marketing Qualifications
- A personality and confidence to be able to comfortably develop and maintain strong commercial alliances and relationships with the media and our client/customer base.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a small creative team and take accountability for end results.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Hardworking with acute care and attention to detail in all areas of your work.
The role is currently a 4-day a week role.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this fantastic opportunity, please submit a PDF of your resume and a formal cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Marketing Manager
- Located in the heart of North Sydney
- Market leading commercial corporate property advisory and fitout and design company
Our client is a small to medium sized enterprise with over 20 years’ experience offering specialist property advice and solutions to corporations in Australia and New Zealand.
The company provides property advisory across a number of streams including but not limited to space planning, lease negotiations, cost-benefit property analyses, fitout and design, project management and relocations.
Due to business growth, an opportunity to expand the team has arisen and we are seeking an ambitious person with a happy disposition who is a natural people person. You will need to be meticulously organised, and service orientated and have good MS Office skills to join the team as an assistant to the Project Manager. A start in the next few weeks is preferred.
The ideal person:
- Background in office administration would be an advantage but not essential
- Highly organised
- Demonstrated initiative
- Pro-active not re-active
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and methodical is a very important skill
- The ability to multi-task is essential
- Demonstrated client service and relationship skills is required
- High level of personal presentation and a courteous service orientated telephone manner is important
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills with particular focus on advanced Excel, Power Point, Photoshop and preferably Microsoft Office Project
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-up and problem solving skills will be highly regarded
- Ability to work harmoniously in a small office environment as part of a team is crucial.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in at ground level and grow and develop with the organisation.Administration Assistant
If you think you have the skills and temperament for this fantastic opportunity, please submit a PDF of your resume and a formal cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered at all.