The Laminex Group is a market leader in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of raw and decorative wood panel products. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We currently offer an exciting opportunity for a high performing Specification Representative to deliver a superior level of professional service and technical advice to specifiers within the architectural and design sector. You will provide technical support, advice, innovative solutions, merchandising and product knowledge to maximise specification opportunities for Laminex Australia. A key focus of the role is to influence and guide a wide range of customers on product and décor selection; ensuring a comprehensive range of design possibilities are communicated to the market. In addition to securing specifications, you will maintain and closely manage project specifications of products from design through to successful installation.
To be successful you will demonstrate proven technical sales experience ideally gained within the Architectural and Design segment. Qualifications in building process, colour or interior design will be highly regarded along with the proven ability to specify premium products and develop market share. Pivotal to your success will be your superior verbal communication skills together with your professional approach and ability to interact effectively with professionals at all levels. Full product training will be provided however knowledge of decorative brands and products will be held in high regard. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to influence others and build solid, long-term relationships.
You will be offered a rewarding salary and as part of the Fletcher Building Group, have access to funding for educational assistance and both national and international career prospects.Specification Representative
Poliform is seeking a full time Sales & Design Consultant for their Melbourne showroom located at Richmond. To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- A passion for design products
- Sales / Customer Service experience
- Self motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn a large range of products
- Honesty, loyalty and a desire to develop a career with a company
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Experience selling a higher end product
- Design qualifications
Reporting directly to the State Manager, this position will include the following:
- Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets)
- Monthly sales and activity report to management
- Quotation book register and works in progress
- Preparation of quotations and presentations to clients
- Visiting clients to provide in-house consultation on occasion
- Organising final site measure with installation team
- Providing service to both retail and trade clients in showroom
- Preparing drawings and quotation for clients by Design team
- Preparing comprehensive installation instructions for the delivery team
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Company Stocktaking assistance
- Attendance at store functions/ promotions
We have just moved into a great industrial building in Hawthorn and are seeking a full time sales/admin assistant to join our busy studio team of 10.
Working on a variety of great projects all over Australia including hospitality/high end architectural/commercial/residential you must have amazing attention to detail, have an interest in design and be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
Any industry experience in a similar role will be looked on favourably but is not essential. Full on the job training will be provided.Window Furnishings – Showroom Sales/Quoting