Woven Image’s vibrant new print textile performs well even in the most challenging environments....
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a leading international media and events company specialising in architecture and design. We are producing a range of printed and digital publications as well as design-related events.
As part of our expansion in Asia, we have an exciting opportunity for an energetic Editor. It is a newly created role with the aim to launch the Hong Kong edition of our flagship magazine, Indesign, and to develop and promote the Indesign brand in Hong Kong.
- Develop the structure and content for the launch issue of Indesign Hong Kong, and further refine the content strategy for each issue of the quarterly publication.
- Manage the run-list, pagination and budget of each issue.
- Commission and manage editorial contributors and photographers.
- Write a certain amount of stories per issue, and subedit each issue.
- Work closely with the Editorial, Sales and Events teams in Australia and Singapore on leads for each platform of the Indesign brand across the Asia Pacific region.
- Build a strong network and represent the Indesign brand at industry / consumer events in Hong Kong.
- A passion for the architecture & design industry.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Editorial experience of at least 3 years, ideally also online.
- Ability to attend regular industry functions during and after office hours.
- An excellent command of English.
If this sounds like you, we’d love go hear from you!
Please send in your cover letter, CV (with a recent photo) and examples of your writing via the APPLY button below.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be a Hong Kong citizen or permanent resident and based in Hong Kong.Editor – Hong Kong
- Leading international media company with headquarters in Surry Hills and offices in Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Great opportunity to work on high-profile publications and events
- Young, tight team with a great culture
- Full-time junior role with growth potential
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-platform media company specialising in architecture and design. We are producing a range of printed and digital publications, together with design-related events.
We have a unique opportunity for a Junior Designer to join our ranks and work on our market-leading, global print and digital publications. You will be based in the Sydney headquarters and support the design and production team, infusing your creative talents across a range of print and digital magazines, websites, advertising, branding and events collateral.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- one year experience as a graphic designer in magazine publishing,
- an excellent knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- a solid understanding of the use of typography and colour management,
- a meticulous eye for detail,
- some experience in digital design,
- knowledge of the pre-press and print process.
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks within stringent deadlines
A passion for the architecture and design industry will make you stand out from the rest!
If this sounds like you, please apply by 11 April 2014 with a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio via the Apply button below.
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.Junior Graphic Designer
See how the latest range of height adjustable tables from Schiavello has been tuned to support alternative and progressive working styles....
Stylecraft presents Softscape, the inaugural collection for ‘LEN by Helen Kontouris’. ...
A visit to one of Australia’s foremost woolgrowers shows why Instyle leads the pack in sustainable fabrics. ...