RBM’s Noor Up heightens sitting pleasure, literally....
M/Connect is a new USB docking station created by Humanscale to seamlessly integrate IT requirements with ergonomic needs....
How JEB International is using 3D printing to enhance its design process. ...
Are you our next superhero? We are looking for a talented and passionate mid-level interior designer to join our team.
Hospitality experience and detailed documentation skills are essential, as are strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Suite and all Microsoft office suite programs.
DS17 are a close team of talented, collaborative designers, working on high end restaurant, bar and retail projects in Sydney, interstate and internationally. Applicants must be able to work independently and as part of the team, and will work directly with the senior designer and director.
Your role will include all stages of a project from concept development, detailed documentation, through approvals with authorities/council, to construction and final styling and set-up.
Check out our website www.ds17.com.au for more about us.Interior Designer
Australian’s leading importer of luxury kitchen and bathroom fittings seeks a full-time Sales Consultant to work in their Woollahra showroom.
THE ENGLISH TAPWARE COMPANY is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality hardware, tapware and fittings for kitchens and bathrooms. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require a sales person to work five days per week which will include every Saturday. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, design based business.
Key tasks of the role include
- Meet and greet in the showroom
- Guide clients through the product selection process
- Prepare quotations and manage sales through to delivery
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service
The successful candidate will
- Be part of a dynamic showroom team and directly responsible to the Showroom Manager.
- Show confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers.
- Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
- Preferably have experience working with the design community.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.Retail Sales Consultant – Luxury Products
Signature, a dynamic, growing business with its Head Office in Melbourne, markets exciting interior flooring ranges throughout the Australian retail sector and commercial specifier markets.
The newly created Social Media Manager position will suit a savvy comms specialist with demonstrated experience in a product or retail environment. You will implement smart, strategic marketing using social and new media platforms. You’ll know your way inside and out of FB, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter and have many examples how you have used them to build active and engaged communities. Existing specifier/consumer press and influencer relationships will be an added advantage.
We’re expecting you to have 2+ years experience in a similar position, with a likely PR or marketing degree. But of priority to us is your authentic obsession with social media – and your know-how to apply it for the absolute benefit of brand and business.
Joining the very successful in-house marketing team, the ‘right’ social media manager will have excellent writing skills, proven EDM competencies, image management know-how (PS essential) and most importantly, a collaborative, multi-tasking work style. Are you up for an interesting and exciting challenge?Social Media Manager
For over 40 years, The Andrews Group has delivered leading local and international architects and designers with the most distinctive products for imaginative and unique architectural and interior spaces.
A youthful, entrepreneurial spirit infuses the company, backed by enduring values of respect, trust and experience. In a traditionally conservative category, The Andrews Group stands out as design driven, certifiably creative and pathologically different.
Reporting to the General Manager and based in Sydney, NSW, this new role will be the lead interface nationally with end user clients for our Bolon range of flooring products.
The Core Responsibilities of the role are:
- Proactively establish and develop strong new client relationships within the end user segment of the commercial building market;
- Building strong, consultative relationships with all new and existing clients nationally across appropriate levels within the client organisations;
- Effectively promote the benefits of Bolon flooring with major commercial building owners, property managers and builders to maximise market awareness and acceptance;
- Achieve direct specifications and sales of Bolon flooring to end user clients;
- Support the established architect & designer sales teams in increasing specifications via relationships with end clients and the effective removal of perceived barriers to purchase;
- To utilise company sales & marketing tools to provide professional sales services and relationship management to clients including delivering BOLON presentations;
- Industry networking and building of customer base nationally;
- Ability to meet KPI’s such as new client meetings, specifications and sales and measure market share against objectives;
- To actively support and promote strategic re-specification channels for all project segmentations;
- Ability to work closely in support of the NSW Sales team and other ANDREWS GROUP team members;
- General administration duties including weekly, monthly sales reporting.
To be successful in this role:
- Well networked and respected within the commercial building industry, ideally with strong relationships with major builders and property managers and/or end user segments such as Corporate, Education, Health, Aged Care and hospitality;
- Experienced with exceptional sales and service skills with an ability to develop new and optimise existing business relationships;
- Passionate about working with an architectural design product that is truly one of a kind;
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills with the internal sales team, interior designers, architects, flooring contractors, builders, designers and other design related specifiers;
- An outstanding reputation for customer service, coupled with exceptional engagement and communication skills;
- Ideally from Architecture and Design, Property, or Building & Construction industries however, this is not essential for the right candidate.
Most importantly the successful candidate will need to be highly motivated with the ability to work both autonomously with regular interstate travel and as part of a small Sydney based regional team.
To apply, please submit your CV and brief cover letter outlining your interest and alignment. Please feel free to contact Tim Bartley on 03 9205 5807 with any questions.Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager
For over 40 years, The Andrews Group has delivered leading local and international architects and designers with the most distinctive products for imaginative and unique architectural and interior spaces. A youthful, entrepreneurial spirit infuses the company, backed by enduring values of respect, trust and experience. In a traditionally conservative category, The Andrews Group stands out as design driven, certifiably creative and pathologically different.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Associate to join the Andrews Group Team based in Sydney, NSW in a role that will provide valuable development of your career through mentoring, coaching and every day experience. The role will be responsible for supporting the NSW sales team and National Key Account Manager in providing the BOLON client base with excellent customer service and support whilst developing your own pipeline of sales opportunities.
The Core Responsibilities of the role are:
- Building strong, consultative relationships with existing and potential new clients to maximise sales opportunities for BOLON in NSW
- Ensuring all enquiries for product information, sampling, quotes and sales orders is responded to and followed up promptly
- Identify and develop your own sales opportunities and pipeline particularly via residential and retail channels
- Ensuring that new client or project lead information is identified efficiently and captured in Salesforce CRM and distributed accordingly to sales staff
- Work closely with the NSW sales team to ensure a high level of service is provided to new and existing clients
- Be a strong and passionate brand ambassador for BOLON and The Andrews GroupMaintain and manage key marketing and sales tools such as presentations, samples, catalogues and displays
- Support the NSW sales team by liaising daily with the national HQ in Melbourne on all sales activities and practicalities and co-ordinating local arrangements for all sales and marketing activities
- General sales administration duties including weekly, monthly sales reporting and analysis
To be successful in this role:
- Good organisational and time management skills to be able to support the sales team
- Strong communication skills with fellow managers, interior designers, architects, installers, builders, designers, competitors and other design related specifiers
- A well regarded reputation for outstanding customer service, coupled with exceptional engagement and communication skills
- A strong understanding of sales capability and an ability to develop new and existing business relationships
- Salesforce experience will be highly regarded
- Experience from Architecture and Design, Property, or Building & Construction industries will be highly regarded
Most importantly the successful candidate will need to be highly motivated with a desire to develop their sales career and grow with the business over the short to medium term. They should also demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a small regional team.
To apply, please submit your CV and brief cover letter outlining your interest and alignment. Please feel free to contact Tim Bartley on 03 9205 5807 with any questions.Sales Associate