With limited space and lead time, the flooring of the Monash University project proved that carpet tile can indeed define the prescribed functions of ...
Cafe Culture + Insitu are looking for a dynamic team player with a love of design and a flair for styling to fill a maternity leave position for a 9-12 months contract commencing asap !
This persons will be responsible for the Collingwood showroom presentation , walk in sales, a client base as well as sales and administration support to the Business Development Managers and State Manager Vic.
If you have what it takes, relevant experience and want to join this progressive team we would love to talk to you.Showroom & Sales Support – Vic
Catapult, a boutique architecture and interior design specification supplier with an Australian focus is seeking a design driven sales consultant to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will consult with architects, designers and their clients to develop creative design solutions from Catapult’s stable of Australian designed and manufactured products. The position requires a driven and passionate individual with an understanding of design who will become an integrated and trusted part of the client’s design process and the key point of contact for their client base.
Service is a major part of the Catapult experience and as such this requires a person who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to be motivated as part of a team but most importantly to also work autonomously and who will go above and beyond for their clients as required. This position will lead to a ‘Management’ role and has uncapped career and earning potential for the right candidate.
- Maintaining close relationships with an existing portfolio of clients.
- Developing new relationships and opportunities.
- Provide outstanding service and support in all areas of business.
- Achieving both sales and meeting targets.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge on all products in the range.
- Completing a minimum number of client presentations per week.
- Placing and tracking your orders with suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Sales or a strong desire to be in design-sector sales.
- Diplomatic communication skills and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency and typing skills.
- Strong performance ability and confidence in front of a group of people.
- Architectural and interior design industry experience very well regarded.
SalaryConsultant to the STARS
A negotiated remuneration package comprising of a generous base salary, outstanding OTE, car allowance and all the tools required to undertake your role will be based on the experience and capability of the applicant. Hours of operation are 9 to 5:30 Monday to Friday with the potential for a flexible working arrangement, working from home and other industry leading incentives.
Boyac is a leading textile distributor looking for a dynamic on road sales reprsenative to service the Melboune market.
If you are intreseted contact us via email including your cv.Sales Representative
04 Nov - 06 Nov
INSIDE – World...
Designed by Lievore Altherr Molina, Colina’s flexible form makes it ideal for both commercial and residential environments. ...