Stormtech was the brand of choice for the architects involved in the design of Bondi’s newest luxury development, Pacific Bondi....
Zakkia is a Sydney based homewares brand, and now in our third year of running we are looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager to join our small team.
With a passion for sales, you will come onboard as our fifth team member, and will be responsible for developing, managing and executing our sales strategy.
Acting as our in-house sales agent, you will service and build accounts across Australia, New Zealand and Asia, to ensure our brand is well represented in the independent retail market.
We’re lucky to have an amazing community of customers and stockists, and you will be working closely with our small team in a creative office space.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Wholesale Sales Manager to join a growing homewares brand!
As our Wholesale Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales and growth of our brand. You will form strong relationships with our customers and will always be on the lookout for new stores to work with and ways to expand your current stores’ buying. You will create and drive sales strategies to achieve targets and KPI’s, and together with our Buyer and wider team you will use your customer insights to plan future collections.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the wider team to develop and implement strategies to increase sales and grow revenue and market share
- Develop sales strategy, including setting annual and seasonal sales targets and budgets and plan initiatives to achieve these
- Sell each season to achieve set seasonal budgets and KPI’s
- Growing our market-share in Asia and the Middle East
- Manage our international Sales Agents
- Building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with our existing customers
- Managing our wholesale CRM and reporting
- Identifying new business opportunities and appropriate brand placement and pursue these
- Manage exclusivity and wholesale account matters
- Collect and report on client feedback internally
- Build and manage sales reports, analyse reports and prepare accurate forecasting
This is a new role within Zakkia, and as such you will be responsible for creating a lot of new sales related strategy and processes that previously did not exist. This excites you, you are driven by the opportunity to set your ‘department’ up from scratch and create your own role, and get a kick out of organising our own work and creating new systems and processes.
You might currently be working as a wholesale manager for a label or with an agency. You’re looking for a challenge, variety and the opportunity to work in a growing business.
We think you:
- Are self-motivated and capable of taking on this role independently to drive the development of new sales and retention strategies
- Have the confidence and experience to generate new business and market the label to retailers on both a local and international scale
- Have a thorough understanding of the Australian homewares industry and a strong level of brand awareness in the market place
- Are super organised and able to work towards deadlines
- Possess fantastic written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to connect with the customer to build long term relationships
- Have experience in maintaining and servicing a sales territory with a strong sales track record
- Have wholesale sales experience
- Are comfortable in using eCommerce/sales software and Excel on a daily basis
- Have an exceptional customer focus and a passion for sales and business development
- Are friendly and approachable, and place value in upholding our brand essence in everything you do
- Are happy working autonomously within a small supportive team
- Have a positive outlook and use initiative to think and work independently
- Travel is a component of this role, so the ability to work efficiently and autonomously while out of the office is important
ABOUT ZAKKIAWholesale Sales Manager
Zakkia is a Sydney based homewares and lifestyle brand. We design and produce two homewares collections every year. We work with natural materials and clean simple shapes, and most of our products hand made by our production partners in Vietnam. We are stocked in over 350 independent retailers in Australia and internationally, and also supply some of Australia’s leading architects and designers. We are a small, close knit creative team with a positive and collaborative team environment. Please see our website (www.zakkia.com.au) or Instagram feed (@zakkiahomewares) to learn more about us.
Bring your passion for sales & design to a high performing, passionate and creative team within Brisbane’s design industry.
- Generate annual sales revenue as agreed, with an average margin of 35% following allocation of all costs.
- Establish Cult, its team and products, reputation/ image in the market place as representing outstanding quality, value and service in office and home furniture solutions.
- Achieve or better
- (a) An annual personal sales target as agreed
- (b) An average margin of 35% following allocation of all costs
- Establish and maintain a management/development plan for Cult clients and the Cult brand, including an entertainment management plan with target objectives
- Establish and manage strategic commercial alliances for the Cult brand with target objectives
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with stylists and local media with target brand promotion objectives. Assist with hire furniture as required.
- Maintain fortnightly audit of live projects/quotes and action as required
- Ensure client payment terms (both deposit and final payment) are audited and actioned on a weekly basis as required.
- Manage and maintain client details in Options
- Maintain maximum 24 hour response time on all client enquiries
- Develop and maintain industry networking group.
- Manage all facets of retail administration and general office duties as required
- Manage, style and merchandise showroom as required to ensure best practice
- Monitor and action required rotation of showroom stock with focus on creating real estate for news
- Manage showroom campaigns and showroom promotion where required of warehouse aged stock (6 months plus)
- Manage showroom display and ordering with regular consultation with senior management.
- Manage Accessories stock levels – regular reporting on sales, re-order stock as required.
- Work closely with marketing team and senior management to expand the Cult Brand.
- Monitoring brand sales and ensuring each brand is well represented and promoted accordingly.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide outstanding service to clients by
- (a) timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations, requests etc.
- (b) supplying current product specification material
- Understand, maintain Cult core values and promote internally & externally
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client base fully with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit websites of partners and suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding latest products, events, initiatives and technologies
- Conduct ongoing market research to understand clients’ needs/ preferences/ trends ongoing feedback is communicated openly & effectively to Cult team
- Follow up service calls when necessary ensuring customers are receiving a unique, proactive and outstanding service
- Grow retail sales by building trusted relationships with retail clients
- Ensure a positive customer experience by communicating in a professional, informative, and friendly manner.
- Develop an accurate and active market intelligence gathering network
- Understand all major competitors, their products and pricing and develop appropriate strategies for the market with the involvement of the Cult team
- Weekly KPI report – report includes showroom traffic
In return, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and a wonderful, safe working environment. We look forward to you joining the ‘CULT’.
Please include a cover letter with your resume. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Brisbane Showroom Manager
Decus Interiors is a boutique, high end residential Interior Design Studio seeking an experienced interior designer to be part of their team.
Your role will include all stages of a project from concept design to design development, detailed documentation, through to approvals with authorities / council, to construction, project administration and final styling.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a requisite bachelors degree in Interior Design and Interior Architecture
- Have 5 – 7 years proven experience in high end residential projects
- Be a motivated individual who is committed to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects at a time
- Have solid documentation experience in Vectorworks
- Be proficient in SketchUp Pro + Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have great communication and presentation skills that represent the qualities of the Studio
- Have a proven ability in leading and mentoring junior staff
- Have a full drivers licence
Role is available for commencement in 4-6 weeks.Senior Interior Design
Obodo is a dynamic and fast growing importer and distributor of designer furniture brands and products. Based in Alexandria, NSW the company is going through a growth period and we are seeking a motivated and reliable individual to join the team as business development manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will develop and manage business opportunities with new and existing clients with the A&D market.
Representing an exciting portfolio of furniture brands and products well regarded by our client base you will develop strategies to capitalise on the vast potential that awaits.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable sales skills, proven business development attributes, and solid experience in trade sales.
The role requires, strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage workload. The key responsibilities include;
- Develop leads, new business and customer engagement at market leading levels
- Represent our company and products in a professional and positive
- Develop and drive new customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Maintain high level market awareness
- Contribute to greater business
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes;
- Proven success of sales and business development, preferably within furniture or architectural products specifier industry
- High level commercial acumen
- Previous experience and network of clientele within the Sydney market
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Polished presentation & communication skills
- Well organized with exemplary customer service skills
$70,000pa + Super + Car Allowance + Commission
Please include a cover letter with your resumeBusiness Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to join leading international lighting brand, Artemide. Since 1960, Artemide has been a global leader in design and manufacture in the lighting industry, catering for the residential and commercial sectors. This position is a vital role between our customers and company; therefore we are seeking a committed and intelligent person to join our Sydney or Melbourne team, who is enthusiastic, confident and professional in working in a commercial sales role, has an interest in learning about the product, history and brand.
Commercial Lighting Sales Consultant
- Relevant sales experience in the industry, however lighting and product training will be provided
- Genuine desire to build and establish relationships with architects, interior designers and lighting engineers
- Work to budget set by management
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work unaccompanied in the absence of the Showroom Staff
- Ability to follow up email enquiries and provide quotations and relevant information for clients
- Ability to work on the road as a sales consultant and also attend to clients/showroom duties when required.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- An accommodating personality
- Initiative and a solutions based sales approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Availability for after hours events
- A keen interest in design and the broader design community
- Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as autonomously
- Have a passion for lighting and lighting design.
This position is a full time Monday to Friday position.
Salary by negotiation, depending on experience
Artemide rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance and a commission structure.