We turn the spotlight on Carera Bathoom and three of its award-winning design offerings - ILBAGNOALESSI One, the Palomba Collection and Kartell by Lau...
Design and Sales Consultant
Onsite is seeking a design and sales consultant to join our Paddington showroom team. This key position will see the successful applicant work with design industry leaders, inspirational projects and unique products.
Importing handcrafted ceramics, natural stones and tiles, we supply exclusively to the interior design and architectural community.
The Role and Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will consult with architects, designers and their clients to develop creative design solutions. The position requires an individual who becomes an integrated and trusted part of the design process.
As a boutique business, service is a major part of the Onsite experience. The role requires a person who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to be motivated as part of a team, but to also work autonomously.
• Managing and maintaining close relationships with an existing portfolio of clients
• Developing new relationships and opportunities
• Provide outstanding service and support
• Maintaining showroom displays, samples and having a front of house presence
• Collaborative development of Onsite stock ranges
• Appointments both in the studio and in client office spaces
Skills and Experience
• Strong ability to interpret a design brief, read plans, elevations and written documentation
• Design skills are essential to work with our bespoke ranges which are completely customisable
• Architectural and interior design industry product and technical knowledge
• Strong and diplomatic communication skills, especially with a good understanding of industry vocab and terminology
• Tile and stone background will be considered a great advantage, yet the right person is more valuable
• Computer proficiency, with current knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and MYOB
• Hold a current New South Wales drivers licence
A remuneration package comprising of a generous base salary, commission, super and car allowance will be based on the experience and capability of the applicant.Design and Sales Consultant
Hours of operation are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Australia’s leading importer of luxury kitchen and bathroom tapware seeks a sales consultant to work in their Woollahra showroom.
The English Tapware Company is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality tapware and bathroom fixtures and fittings. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require a sales person to work four days during the week and on the occasional Saturday.
As an integral part of the sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, design based business.
Key tasks of the role include
- Meet and greet in the showroom.
- Guide clients through the product selection process.
- Prepare quotations and pricing.
- Manage sales through to delivery.
- Develop and manage relationships with our clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate would
- Show confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers.
- Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.Retail Sales Consultant – Luxury Products
Join a BRW Fast Starter Company
•Work in our brand new ABW office in the heart of Melbourne
•Be part of a National Company working on high-visibility projects
•Make your mark with this diverse and challenging *New Role!*
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join the growing team at Amicus Group
You will be the lynch pin for the Sales and BD team in our Melbourne office, creating well-designed and written submissions for new business, ad-hoc presentations and graphics, and ensuring that all capability documents are kept up to date.
You will thrive on running marketing activity for your state, whether it be client events, organising photography and case studies of new projects, or identifying key target areas for direct marketing. Initiatives and outside the box thinking on how we engage with our key contacts will be highly regarded.
It is a small team in Melbourne, but growing rapidly. As such there may be some general admin duties and office management tasks to help the office to run smoothly.
This new role is an exciting opportunity to make your mark and will be a fast-paced and deadline driven role. Necessary requirements are InDesign, PowerPoint, with skills in Photoshop, Prezi and Illustrator highly regarded.
Attributes:Marketing Coordinator, Victoria
•3-5 years in a similar role
•Attention to detail
•Ability to work to tight deadlines
•Proactive and confident
•Good communication skills
•Positive team player
•Knowledge of the Interiors/fitout industry well-regarded but not essential.
20 Nov - 23 Nov
Affordable Art Fair
Roselle Mont Clair is a name synonymous with beautiful, colourful and thoughtfully designed fabrics, and it’s easy to see why....
Smeg’s iconic FAB range welcomes a new member to its revered family – one that’s small in size but big on personality....